Lend a focused radiant light to your coffee or dining table by installing the Wireflow 2-D LED Pendant just above it. This lighting fixture by Vibia is sturdily constructed after undergoing the harshest levels of manufacturing process. The horizontal black wire is designed in hexagonal form, which is then suspending two different points of light. The slender two-dimensional profile uses LED bulbs to throw light in a focused direction. Finished in black lacquer, this pendant light depicts an innovative design that raises the bar of pendant lights to another level and makes them apt for various commercial or non-commercial settings.
- Designed by: Arik Lévy
- Finish: Black lacquer
- Material: Optical lens, metal rods, enhanced black electrical wire and lacquered steel canopy
- Two light sources with 35° beam spread
- Three lineal rods create the hexagonal shape
- Field-cuttable suspension cord
- Dimmable integrated 1-10V multi-volt electronic driver
- Dimmer not included
- Canopy: Height 1.5", Diameter 12.25"
- Cord: Length 126"
- Diffuser: Height 3.5"
- Fixture: Width 23.75", Height 15.75", Depth 1.5", Weight 5.73 Lbs.
- Suspension: Length 157"
- 6 Watt (181 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3100K