Superlight balances the demands of both workplace and home with a combination of minimal form and maximal function. Superlight is a task light reduced to its essence. A gestural line in space resulting in a precise yet playful structure defying gravity with an appearance of near weightlessness. Superlight achieves fluid, sweeping movement in every direction with a full 3-axis range of motion providing warm, glare-free LED light exactly where you need it. Superlight is available as a desk, floor, wall, clamp or grommet mounted fixture.
- Design By: Peter Stathis and Matthew Boyko
- Materials: Aluminum Body, Polycarbonate Lens, Steel Base and Felt Base Pads
- 3-axis rotation at each joint
- Ultra-light minimal frame
- Advanced LED array eliminates multiple shadows
- 6-hour energy saving auto-off timer
- Ships flat-packed
- Full-range dim control
- 4 Colored Base Pads. Felt Base Pad Colors (Included): Charcoal, Mustard, Chestnut, Turquoise
- Base Diameter 8"
- Fixture Length 32.75" - 20.75"
- Fixture Height 22" - 17"
- Cord Length: 9"
- High-output LED array, Voltage: 120/220V 60Hz, Power consumption: 8.5W, Color temperature: 3000K, Luminosity: 700 Lumens, Luminaire efficacy: 81, Lumens/Watt, Color Rendition Index: 85+ CRI 50K hour lifespan