In the year 1913, Russian artist Kasimir Malevich painted a black square on a white background. Somebody referred to the piece as minimalism. And so a movement was coined. We think Malevich would approve of the Gea, created by that master of design Marivi Calvo. Like the work of Frank Stella, Phillip Glass, Samuel Beckett and Raymond Carver, the Gea is art pared back to its bare essentials. Less is more. Embrace purity.
- Design By: Mariví Calvo
- Shade Colors: Ivory White, Cherry, Beech, Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Chocolate, Turquoise
- Materials: Wood
- Small: Diameter 16.5" Height 7.8"
- Large: Diameter 27.5" Height 9.8"
- Small: 1 x 18W E26 INC/LED - not included
- Large: 3 x 26W E26 INC/LED - not included