The Gaia Outdoor Wall Sconce by WAC Lighting has a contemporary styling with an ultra-modern appeal. This light has a monochrome element that renders a classy profile and enhances the look of the outdoor spaces. It perfectly complements with any theme – be it, classic or modern. Designed with a mouth blown etched opal glass, the wall sconce has an aesthetic appeal. The solid die cast aluminum construction adds durability and makes it lightweight. With the powder coated black finish, the wall sconce by WAC becomes weather-resistant. It is easy to install as it has a factory seal that provides maximum protection.
- Finish: Black
- Color Temp: 3000K
- CRI: 90
- Dimming: 100% - 0% ELV
- Rated Life: 44,000 hrs
- Wet Location Listed. IP-65.
- CEC Title 24 Compliant
- Black and white have never looked so good together
- Light engine is factory sealed for maximum protection from the elements
- Replacement glass available
- Weather-resistant powder coated finish
- Mouth blown etched triplex opal glass
- No transformer or driver required
- Input: 120V
Dimensions for Small
- Backplate: Width 5.5 in., Height 12 in.
- Fixture: Width 5.5 in., Height 12 in., Depth 8 in.
Dimensions for Large
- Backplate: Width 8 in., Height 14 in.
- Fixture: Width 8 in., Height 14 in., Depth 10 in.
Light Source for Small
- 9.5 Watt (625 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 44000 hours
Light Source for Large
- 12 Watt (755 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 44000 hours