Lamps are the result of the creation of the designer Enrico Franzolini and Vicente Garcia Jimenez. The apparently casual pattern with which the composition of irregular planes creates a volume around the light source, determines the dynamic character of Big Bang's exuberant personality. A powerfully structural luminous body, characterized by a play of shadow and light, with great visual impact yet airy in appearance, it is ideal for personalizing rooms in any style, even when used alone. It provides an intense, vivid and direct light. The panels that compose the lamp and function as translucent diffusers are made out of methacrylate and are available in white or in two-tone version: white/red. Made in Italy.
- Design by: Enrico Franzolini and Vicente Garcia Jimenez
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Colors: White, Red
- Material: Translucent Methacrylate panels and Lacquered Aluminum
- ETL LIsted
- Made in Italy
- 138 inch Option Canopy: Diameter 8.63"
- 138 inch Option Fixture: Width 37.75", Height 23.67", Depth 37.75", Weight 11.92Lbs
- 138 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length 78"
- 400 inch Option Canopy: Diameter 8.63"
- 400 inch Option Fixture: Width 37.75", Height 23.67", Depth 37.75", Weight 11.92Lbs
- 400 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length 200"
- Halogen Option: One 200 Watt (3400 Lumens) 120 Volt R7s Single Contact Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- LED Option: 37.7 Watt (3260 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K